Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And it begins...

I almost just gave up creating this blog. There were so many security procedures and verification codes just to get this thing going. Of course nothing is never that easy when it comes to simple technology that no one seems to have problems with except me. After attempt #10 we were finally making some head-way and here we are. The folks at Google need to calm down, it's just a blog not massive spam email accounts.

Alright enough complaining, the main reason I'm creating this is to give me a sense of constructiveness and also for you people (whadda ya mean
you people?) to take a dip into some of my thoughts and opinions on certain things. I'll be posting all kinds of nifty cool stuff, hence the title.

Hello world, my name is Collin, the guy with the blog. Look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment