Tuesday, June 1, 2010

With their tanks and their bombs and their bombs...

That double mention of bombs always threw me off but I know it was to emphasize a point. If you don't know what I'm talking about yet take a look at this or really more of a listen and click here for the wiki article about it.


Original Artist: The Cranberries - Zombie


Cover Artist: Miser



Miser is an up and coming band from Dallas-Fortworth area. These dudes are really good. Check out the songs Stars and Zen as well. The whole album is worth listening to though.

There's several other decent covers out there but this one really stuck out to me. I like the "whoa oh ohhh ahh" incorporation in this version.

2 comments:

  1. this actually sounds really cool, and I agree on the "whoa oh ohhh ahh" part haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet tunage. got to love the cranberries. good cover too as far as covers go. rock.

    -bill

    ReplyDelete